Angepasste Seiten

HOME     |    BEAUTY     |    OUTFITS     |    CONTACT     |    ABOUT     |    BLOGROLL     |    FACEBOOK     |    TWITTER

Montag, 31. Oktober 2011

Ten Blogs I like - Part I

Hey everybloggy :D and everybody,

ok everybloggy sounds as stupid as 'hey everypony' from My Little Pony and I'll promise to use this word never again! I really am a huge fan of reading blogs and have about 30 blogs in my favourites :D Of course I am not reading every blog every day, but from time to time I'm visiting some of them. 
Today I visited BEKLEIDET and saw that she had a really good idea. She shared with her readers ten blogs she likes. I think this really is a good idea and now I want to share with you some of my favourite blogs, too.

Hallöchen Blogger und Leser,

da ich im Moment langes Wochenende habe, hatte ich viel Zeit mich durch die Blogs zu wühlen. Dabei habe ich wieder einige unter meinen Cookies abgespeichert (mittlerweile so um die 30 :D). Natürlich lese ich nihct alle täglich aber alle paar Wochen gucke ich mal vorbei ;) Bei BEKLEIDET von Jana habe ich gelesen, dass sie Ihre 10 Lieblingsblogs vorgestellt hat. Ich fand, dass das eine super Idee ist und will jetzt auch meine 10 Lieblingsblogs vorstellen :) Anfangen tue ich mit:
Same. Cookies. Different.
Flora and Lisa are two girls studying Fashion-Design in Düsseldorf.


Jana from Bekleidet.
I really like the pieces she finds in Online-Shops, because I'm addicted in Online shopping, too :D


Garace Doré is a really talented illustrator from France.
It is really fun to read her blog, because she has so cute pictures.



Modepilot.
The pictures there are really fun and inspiring. Above all it's one of the less street style blogs I like :)



FashionhypeAYNUR
Is a turkish girl from Brunswick.


So far for today. Part II will continue :) Which blogs I like depends from my mood, so maybe tomorrow I'll like other blogs :D
I know that Chiara from BlondeSalad, Andy from Style Scrapbook and Carolina from Fashion Squad have more something like a platform than a blog (because of the number of the readers), but I like reading their blogs, too. The reason why is that they are really close to fashion (e.g. visiting Fashion Weeks or working with designers).

Fürs erste muss das reichen. Part II wird folgen :) Ob und welche Blogs mir gefallen hängt immer von meiner Laune ab, deswegen werde ich vielleicht morgen andere mögen :D
Ich weiss, dass Chiara von BlondeSalad, Andy von Style Scrapbook and Carolina von Fashion Squad eher Plattformen bilden, als Blogs oder jedenfalls nicht mit anderen vergleichbar sind auf Grund ihrer riesigen Leserschaft. Aber dennoch mag ich es einen täglichen Blick in Ihre Blogs zu riskieren, weil sie so nah an der Mode sind (z.B. durch Einladungen zur Fashion Week oder Cooperationen mit Designern).

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wir freuen uns über Dein Feature <3 vielen Dank dafür

    X the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Dein Interesse freut mich sehr, danke für den Kommentar! Love, Charlotte
Thank you for being interested in my blog, I'm happy about your comment! Love, Charlotte